Bold Expressuion 2015 List of Accepted Art Work
“THE MAGIC OF WATERCOLOR”
Northern California Arts, Inc. invite you to our September 9th meeting to see Robert Dvorak, a well-known local artist, demonstrate “THE MAGIC OF WATERCOLOR” at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center, 5330-B Gibbons Drive, Carmichael, 7:00PM. Robert Dvorak is also offering a workshop September 19-21. For information Joan McMurray, 916-966-8910. FREE, wheelchair accessible.
NCA Monthly Meetings will resume the 2nd Wednesday in September!
Bold Expressions 2015 is open to all artists everywhere. Fine art mediums welcome, 2D and 3D, must be original art, (no photography or video). September 10-October 24, 2015. Northern California Arts, Inc. sponsors this exhibit every year at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center.
Northern California Arts is one of the
largest, most dynamic nonprofit art organizations in the Sacramento Region.
We were founded in 1939 by a group of fine artists whose mission it was
to promote the appreciation of and the participation in the visual arts
and to spearhead art education
in our community. These goals still hold true today. The number of members increases each year
and is composed of approximately one hundred sixty artists and friends of artists.
There are numerous benefits to being an NCA member: Among them are:
- Enter three juried art shows each year to exhibit your work.
- Attend monthly membership meetings at which a well known local artist
will hold a
demonstration or provide a slide show and talk about his or her work.
(Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday at 7pm at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center.)
- Meet and make wonderful friends with other artists.
- Qualify for 4 degrees of Artist Standings, and attain “Master Painter” status.
- Learn how a juried art show works by volunteering to help with one.
- Have an opportunity to participate in numerous other art-related NCA shows and activities.
- Get the chance to make a significant, meaningful contribution to our community
to our group by becoming an NCA board member.